Your safety is our #1 concern.
Here at Summit Dental, we have taken steps to minimize your risk of acquiring COVID-19 while still maintaining your healthy smile. You will find us taking the following precautions to ensure your safety:
- Patient screening: all patients will be screened for symptoms of COVID-19 and have their temperatures checked prior to entering the treatment area. Anyone with a temperature of 100.4°F will be asked to reschedule their appointment.
- Team screening: all team members will have their temperatures checked twice daily and will remain at home if feeling ill
- Mask requirements: patients are required to wear a face-covering except when in the treatment chair.
- Virtual waiting room: you may elect to wait in your vehicle until your treatment: please call the office upon arrival and we will inform you when to come inside.
- Office cleanliness: we have increased the frequency of commercial cleaning of the office as well as the disinfection of high-touch surfaces such as doorknobs.
- Air filtration: our office was designed with a healthcare quality HVAC system to circulate fresh air and exhaust office air. We have installed HEPA filters for additional safety
We appreciate your trust.
We look forward to taking care of you and your family safely during the COVID-19 pandemic