How can we help you?
Do you have questions about your oral health, or maybe the treatment recommended for you? We love to answer questions and spend time teaching our patients about their dental health so they can be an active partner in their dental treatment choices. Here are a few of the questions we often hear from patients, but feel free to contact us at (302) 376-1500 if you don't find the answers you're looking for here.
At Summit Dental, we accept most types of dental insurance, excluding HMO plans. Dr. Karian is in-network with Cigna PPO; however, patients with other types of dental insurance can also use their benefits at Summit Dental. We are happy to provide a complimentary insurance benefit analysis to our patients. Our knowledgeable treatment coordinators can help you understand how your benefits work and what may or may not be covered.
We also offer payment options with third-party financing or an in-office payment plan to help patients break the cost of their dental treatment into convenient monthly payments. We are happy to provide information about third-party financing and even help you through the application process. Contact your Middletown dental office today at (302) 376-1500 to learn more about payment plans.
We never want finances or dental insurance to dictate the treatment that our patients can receive, so we encourage you to contact our dental office to discuss and prioritize your treatment plan and payment options. Sometimes we can divide specific dental procedures into phases that can be completed at different times to help fit your dentistry more comfortably into your budget. We're happy to work with you; please give us a call!
Your safety is our #1 concern.
Here at Summit Dental, we have taken steps to minimize your risk of acquiring COVID-19 while still maintaining your healthy smile. You will find us taking the following precautions to ensure your safety:
- Patient screening: all patients will be screened for symptoms of COVID-19 and have their temperatures checked prior to entering the treatment area. Anyone with a temperature of 100.4°F will be asked to reschedule their appointment.
- Team screening: all team members will have their temperatures checked twice daily and will remain at home if feeling ill
- Mask requirements: patients are required to wear a face-covering except when in the treatment chair.
- Virtual waiting room: you may elect to wait in your vehicle until your treatment: please call the office upon arrival and we will inform you when to come inside.
- Office cleanliness: we have increased the frequency of commercial cleaning of the office as well as the disinfection of high-touch surfaces such as doorknobs.
- Air filtration: our office was designed with a healthcare quality HVAC system to circulate fresh air and exhaust office air. We have installed HEPA filters for additional safety
We appreciate your trust.
We look forward to taking care of you and your family safely during the COVID-19 pandemic
At Summit Dental, patient comfort is our top priority. It is our goal to make our patients feel as comfortable as possible during their visits to our Middletown dental office. Dr. Karian is highly skilled and also gentle with a demeanor that puts his patients at ease. He relies on the best dental anesthetics to ensure that patients don't feel any discomfort during their dental procedures.
We also understand that some patients need extra help getting through their dental procedures due to fear, anxiety, or a bad experience they may have had at the dentist in the past. Dr. Karian offers nitrous oxide, or laughing gas to help these patients feel more at ease in the dental chair. Nitrous works quickly to help you relax, and it also leaves your system just as easily so you can get back to your regular routine without any lingering effects.
If it's been a while since you've visited a dentist, you'll be happy to know that modern dentistry has updated many procedures with new techniques and technology that makes the process more comfortable and efficient for patients. We also welcome suggestions from our patients about anything we can do to make their dental appointments more relaxed and stress-free. Just let us know!