Emergency Dental Care
A tooth emergency can disrupt not only your schedule but also your life. Dental pain is said to be some of the worst, and you may not be able to focus or think clearly due to your discomfort. A broken or lost tooth can feel embarrassing to live with when you have to communicate with other people. When you have a dental emergency, you need relief fast, and we understand this at Summit Dental.
Dr. Karian leaves time in our schedule to accommodate emergency patients, and he can treat tooth emergencies the same day in most cases. Don’t hesitate to call your Middletown emergency dentist at (302) 376-1500 if you or loved one is in pain or experiencing a dental emergency.
Some of the tooth emergencies we can treat are:
- Knocked-out (avulsed) teeth
- Toothaches, swelling, or dental pain
- Broken dentures or partials
- Chipped or broken teeth
- Broken or lost crowns or fillings
How We Can Help
Dr. Karian is highly skilled, but also gentle, and he’s able to put patients at ease during emergencies. He also offers a full range of the services you need at Summit Dental to handle tooth emergencies, such as:
- Root canal treatment: This procedure eliminates tooth infections and preserves your natural tooth.
- Tooth crowns: A dental crown covers and restores a cracked, broken, severely decayed or infected tooth.
- Tooth-colored fillings: If it’s decay that is causing your pain, a dental filling may be able to restore your tooth. Tooth-colored fillings blend seamlessly with your smile.
- Tooth extractions: If you and Dr. Karian determine that it’s in your best interest to remove the affected tooth, we provide comfortable tooth extractions.
- Tooth replacement options: If you have a tooth extraction, a dental bridge or tooth implant is an excellent solution for replacing your tooth and restoring your smile.
How You Can Prevent Dental Emergencies
While there are many unfortunate circumstances we just can’t avoid like a tooth that gets knocked out during an accident or sports, there are also many dental emergencies that you can prevent.
Visiting your Middletown dentist every six months is your best defense against the tooth decay and cavities that could lead to dental pain or an infection. When Dr. Karian detects decay in its earliest stages, he can likely treat it with a simple dental filling. With your tooth restored, you don’t have to worry about the damage progressing into your nerve and causing a painful infection.
If you participate in sports, you can protect your teeth and mouth by investing in a sports guard. Dr. Karian can recommend the best mouthguard for your particular activity.
Contact Summit Dental for Prompt Dental Emergency Care
If you are experiencing pain or another type of dental emergency, please contact Summit Dental right away for quick and efficient emergency dentistry in Middletown.